We've never done one of these thought it would be cool, heres mine:
![]()
We've never done one of these thought it would be cool, heres mine:
![]()
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
here's mine.... it's got some dirty language... so be prepared
Horses eat you image by sveetstuff on Photobucket
This is a photo of my cousin pitching this past weekend against E&H, I normally change my background at least twice a month.
![]()
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
You still going to the UVa-Wise Milligan games? I'll probably go for the doubleheader not so sure about the single game on Sunday.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
It's a picture I took in downtown Salzburg, Austria last summer.
Yeah I am going for the DH because Colin will be pitching probably the 1st game of the DH. I will find out a few days before that but that is what he thinks so far. That is his 21st B-Day too and we will probably have about 20 family members there, his Mom, Dad, and Sister will all be coming up from GA with a few others and all our family here in Norton will be going too so you will probably know who is who, ha ha. We will try to catch up during the game.
But yeah, I am definitely going. How UVAW doing this year. I hope he is on that game, he has started off the season incredibly well. He is 2-0 with a 0.45 era in 3 starts. He hadn't given up an earned run thru 15 innings to start off the year and then gave up a solo hr in the Emory game.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
How is he doing in this young season??
This was meant for UTVols2,,, trying to figure out the new forum. I see that you have give your cousins stats since I posted. Looks like he is doing great... I wish him the best.
Yeah Sage he has played very well so far. Hope this continues, he absolutely loves it at Milligan.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Steer, yours is my favorite!
Bookmarks